Point Spread: 27.00 | -110.00 South Carolina (Away)
> Edges for the Gamecocks:
• South Carolina is 5-1 ATS as a double-digit dog under Shane Beamer when they surrender fewer than 29 points per game, including 3-0 ATS versus .900 or great opponents
• South Carolina is 7-2 ATS as a dog of 20-plus points versus undefeated opponents, including 5-0 ATS when coming off a win; and 4-0 ATS away
• South Carolina is seeking revenge for a 48-7 home loss to the Bulldogs from last season, the worst loss in head coach Shane Beamer’s career
> Edges against the Bulldogs:
• The host team in this series is 0-7 ATS under Kirby Smart
• Georgia is 7-14 ATS as a home favorite of 20 or more points under Smart, including 0-3 ATS when coming off consecutive games in which Georgia scored 42 or more points in back-to-back contests
• Defending National Champions are 2-9 ATS as favorites of more than 26 points if they surrendered a combined 10 or fewer points in their last two games, including 1-7 ATS if they are undefeated
• We seal the deal with this from our Well-Oiled Machine, as it notes that SEC teams with at least one loss on the season, seeking triple revenge-exact in a conference game who scored 38-plus points in their last game, are 17-0 ATS wins 1990, provided they allow 130 or fewer rushing yards per game. The Gamecocks check that box and with it, we recommend a strong 4* play on South Carolina. We wish you the best of luck and thank you for your ongoing support.
> Look: Marc’s College Football Saturday Night Special is backed with an awesome angle inside the game that is 100% ATS perfect since 1980. Get it now, learn the awesome angle, and win good again with Marc on Saturday night.
1* free play,
2* quality opinion play,
3* top quality selection,
4* top quality strong selection,
5* top quality exceptional selection,
10* top quality highest rated selection.
Note: Most top selections appear on Marc’s Preferred Picks Executive LTS Service.