Point Spread: 1.50 | -107.00 Washington (Away)
&amp;amp;gt; Edges for the Huskies:
• Head coach Kalen DeBoer is 5-1 ATS in his career as a dog, including 4-0 ATS when his team sports a positive net Yards Per Rush on the season
• DeBoer is 18-4 SU in games with the better win percentage percentage, including 5-0 SUATS from Game Eleven out
• 5-2 ATS as a conference dog with an undefeated record, including 4-0 ATS versus a foe coming off a win of 34 or more points
&amp;amp;gt; Edges against the Beavers:
• 1-10 SU in this series, including 0-7 SU when Washington owns a winning record
• 0-4 SUATS as a favorite of 3 or fewer points versus an undefeated opponent
• Our Well-Oiled Machine seals the deal, noting that undefeated college football road dogs from Game Ten out are 18-8-1 ATS when facing .800 or greater opponents, including 7-0 ATS if they are not coming off a double-digit win and their opponent scored 40 or more points in its last game. With the Huskies angry to the max that they are ranked No. 5 in the current College Football Playoff poll despite being the ONLY team in the nation to have defeated three ranked opponents this season, look for them to take down victim No. 4 this evening. We recommend strong 5* play on the Washington Huskies as our featured College Football Game of the Month. We wish you the best of luck and thank you for your continuing support.
&amp;amp;gt; Marc’s Top Rated 5-Star NFL Game of the Month goes on Sunday. Best of all, you can learn the awesome angle inside the game that features a coach and his team that has never lost the money, going 100% ATS. Hurry, get it now. You don’t want to miss it!
1* free play,
2* quality opinion play,
3* top quality selection,
4* top quality strong selection,
5* top quality exceptional selection,
10* top quality highest rated selection.
Note: Most top selections appear on Marc’s Preferred Picks Executive LTS Service.