Point Spread: 6.00 | -110.00 Arizona (Away)
> Edges for the Cardinals:
• 5-1 ATS versus the AFC South
• 6-3 SU and 7-2 ATS as non-division road dogs of 5 or fewer points, including 6-1 ATS with QB Kyler Murray
> Edges against the Texans:
• 1-5 ATS as non-division favorites of 3 or more points
• 1-5 ATS before hosting a division opponent
• We seal the deal with this from our NFL Perfect System Club as it tells us to: PLAY AGAINST any NFL favorite with a winning record from Game Five out who won 4 or fewer games last season if they are coming off a SU underdog win in its previous game if they are facing a sub .500 foe coming off a win, provided the foe is not coming off consecutive home games. That’s because these favorites are 0-14 ATS in this role since 1980. With the Texans 1-5 SU and 0-6 ATS in their last six games as favorites, we recommend a strong 3* play on Arizona. We wish you the best of luck and thank you for your ongoing support.
> Look: Marc’s Top Rated 5* NFL Game of the Week goes this weekend, and it includes a team and its coach in never-lost winning situations. Don’t miss this beauty - get it now!
1* free play,
2* quality opinion play,
3* top quality selection,
4* top quality strong selection,
5* top quality exceptional selection,
10* top quality highest rated selection,