Point Spread: -1.00 | -110.00 Cleveland (Home)
> Edges for the Browns:
• 4-1 SUATS last five division home games
• 8–3-1 ATS with Kevin Stefansk in games versus .500 or greater foes with the same win percentage, including 6-2 SU and 6–1-1 ATS at home
• Browns QB Dorian Thompson-Robinson worked all week with the first team this week, unlike in his only other NFL start in which he had one day to prepare
> Edges against the Steelers:
• 2-10 ATS away under Mike Tomlin in games in which they face a foe coming off a SU underdog win when the Steelers own a .500 or greater record, including 0-8 ATS versus sub .750 opponents
• Pittsburgh beat Cleveland earlier this season in a game in which they were outgained -153 total yards
• The Browns bring the league’s No. 1 ranked team in the NFL in Rushing Attempts Per Game and own the No. 1 overall team defense, while the Steelers enter with the No. 28 overall ranked defense. With Pittsburgh 0-9 ITS (In The Stats) this season, being outgained by an average -86 net YPG, and the Browns 7-2 ITS while winning the stats an average +72 net yards per game, we recommend a strong 5* play on Cleveland as of NFL Game of the Month We wish you the best of luck and thank you for your continuing support.
> Coming off five consecutive NFL Perfect System Club winners in the last four weeks, you don’t want to make a play on Sunday’s NFL card until you learn of a team supported by a 100% ATS-perfect system since 1995. It comes from Marc’s NFL Perfect System Club, and it’s locked and loaded - get it now!