Point Spread: 10.00 | -110.00 Tennessee (Home)
> Edges for the Volunteers:
• Head coach Josh Heupel is 8-0 SUATS in his career when coming off a double-digit loss
• 15-0 SU and 11-2 ATS in the last fifteen home games, including 10-0 SU and 8-0 ATS in the last 10 games
• > Edges against the Bulldogs:
• 1-6 ATS when coming off a double-digit loss
• 1-4 ATS last five SEC road games
• Our Well-Oiled Machine notes that defending national champions are 0-6 ATS as road favorites against .700 or greater foes coming off a SUATS loss. With that, we recommend a strong 3* play on Tennessee. We wish you the best of luck and thank you for your continuing support.
> Marc’s once-a-month 5-Star College Football Game of the Month is locked and loaded on Saturday evening’s card. His Well-Oiled Machine has zeroed in on a dog that should be favored, one that figures to win the game outright. And it’s backed with Awesome Angles inside the game that have never lost the money. If it’s anything like his College Football False Favorite Play of the Year winner last week when New Mexico State (+5.5) beat Western Kentucky outright, you won’t want to miss it. Best of all, it’s locked and loaded - get it now!
1* free play,
2* quality opinion play,
3* top quality selection,
4* top quality strong selection,
5* top quality exceptional selection,
10* top quality highest rated selection.
Note: Most top selections appear on Marc’s Preferred Picks Executive LTS Service.