Point Spread: 7.50 | -108.00 North Carolina (Away)
> Edges for the Tar Heels:
• Head coach Mack Brown is 122-29 SU in conference games in which his team owns the better record
• Brown is 15-5-1 ATS as a dog in games with the better record (5-0 SUATS the last five), including 13 outright wins
• > Edges against the Tigers:
• 2-6 ATS in Last Home Games when coming off consecutive SUATS wins
• With the Tar Heels winning the stats by an average of +141 net yards per game, we recommend 2* play on North Carolina. We wish you the best of luck and thank you for your continuing support.
> Marc’s once-a-month 5-Star College Football Game of the Month is locked and loaded on Saturday evening’s card. His Well-Oiled Machine has zeroed in on a dog that should be favored, one that figures to win the game outright. And it’s backed with Awesome Angles inside the game that have never lost the money. If it’s anything like his College Football False Favorite Play of the Year winner last week when New Mexico State (+5.5) beat Western Kentucky outright, you won’t want to miss it. Best of all, it’s locked and loaded - get it now!
1* free play,
2* quality opinion play,
3* top quality selection,
4* top quality strong selection,
5* top quality exceptional selection,
10* top quality highest rated selection.
Note: Most top selections appear on Marc’s Preferred Picks Executive LTS Service.