Point Spread: 5.50 | -110.00 UCLA (Away)
> Edges for the Bruins:
• Chip Kelly is 26-6 SU and 21-11 ATS away in his CFB head coaching career when his team owns a winning record, including 11-0 SU and 10-1 ATS against an opponent with at least one loss on the season that allows more than 27.5 points per game
• 11-3 SU and 11-2-1 ATS with revenge versus .800 or fewer conference opponents, including 8-1 SU and 8-0-1 ATS if UCLA’s win percentage is .600 or fewer
• > Edges against the Trojans:
• 1-8 ATS as a conference favorite versus .750 or fewer opponents with Lincoln Riley, including 0-8 ATS versus foes who allow fewer than 40 points per game
• It’s not often you find winning teams seeking revenge with +163 net yards per game the better defense, but it’s what the Bruins bring to the table in this contest. With that, we recommend strong 3* play on UCLA. We wish you the best of luck and thank you for your continuing support.
> Marc’s once-a-month 5-Star College Football Game of the Month is locked and loaded on Saturday evening’s card. His Well-Oiled Machine has zeroed in on a dog that should be favored, one that figures to win the game outright. And it’s backed with Awesome Angles inside the game that have never lost the money. If it’s anything like his College Football False Favorite Play of the Year winner last week when New Mexico State (+5.5) beat Western Kentucky outright, you won’t want to miss it. Best of all, it’s locked and loaded - get it now!
1* free play,
2* quality opinion play,
3* top quality selection,
4* top quality strong selection,
5* top quality exceptional selection,
10* top quality highest rated selection.
Note: Most top selections appear on Marc’s Preferred Picks Executive LTS Service.